U kunt Zapier nu gebruiken om uw Nitro Sign-workflows te vereenvoudigen. Zapier is een tool voor workflowautomatisering die is verbonden met duizenden populaire apps. U kunt workflows tussen Nitro Sign en elk van deze apps automatiseren om de handmatige inspanning van repetitieve, alledaagse taken te elimineren.
The Nitro Sign integration with Zapier supports the following two workflows:
1. Completion of a Nitro Sign signature request triggers some action in another application. You can use this flow to automatically save signed documents to your cloud storage system, or alert teams via emails when signature requests are complete.
2. Some action in another application triggers a saved Nitro Sign template to be sent for signature. You can use this flow to automatically send standard onboarding documents to new employees, or NDAs to new customers.
Search for Nitro Sign within Zapier to get started.
How to set up a Zapier flow that is triggered when a Nitro Sign signature request is complete
1. When signed into your Zapier account, select Zaps from the left toolbar, and then Create Zap
2. In the Zap builder, name your Zap and then search for Nitro in the flow trigger field. The 'When a signature request is completed' Nitro trigger will be selected by default
3. If it is your first time creating a Zap that includes Nitro Sign, you will be prompted to log in to your account
4. Follow the flow to add another app (e.g. SharePoint, GMail, Slack, Teams) where you would like to trigger an event and fill out all the fields required by this app. You will be able to automatically pass on a PDF version of the signed document and/or the signed document URL as part of your flow
5. Once you have built and saved your flow, it will be triggered each time a signature request sent from your Nitro Sign account has been completed
How to set up a Zapier flow that triggers a Nitro Sign template to be sent for signature
1. When signed into your Zapier, select Zaps from the left toolbar, and then Create Zap
2. In the flow builder, name your flow and then search for your desired trigger app (e.g. Salesforce, Workday, SurveyMonkey) and event. Fill out any fields required by this app
3. Follow the flow to add another app and search for Nitro. The 'Send a signature request using a template' action will be selected by default
4. Select the template you want to use from your Nitro Sign saved templates and input all the required data fields. You can use data from your trigger event here
5. Once you have built and saved your flow, a signature request using the selected template will be sent from your Nitro Sign account each time your trigger criteria is met