Nitro PDF Pro for Windows
Nitro PDF Pro is available for Windows, Mac, and iPad/iPhone systems. Nitro supports the most common deployment methods and system requirements, making it fast and easy to deploy, maintain and update Nitro PDF Pro across large enterprises.
- Operating system: Windows 10 and 8 (64 bit)
- Servers: Microsoft Windows Server 2012, 2012 R2 (64 bit), 2016 and 2019
- Processor: 1.5 GHz or faster
- RAM: 1GB
- Available hard disk space: 4.5GB
- Display screen resolution: 1024x768
- Microsoft Office integrated features: MS Office 2013 (32bit or 64bit), MS Office 2016 (32bit or 64bit), Microsoft Office 2019 (32bit or 64bit)
- Video hardware acceleration (optional)
To support iManage integration:
- Server: iManage 10.2 and newer (cloud or on-premises)
- Client: iManage Work Desktop for Windows 10.5 and newer
Client-side & Server-side Deployment
- Industry-standard deployment tools. Install and manage Nitro PDF Pro using Microsoft Active Directory (AD), System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM), or other deployment managers that support Microsoft Installer (MSI) files.
- Command line installation for silent, automated activation of serial numbers.
- Nitro PDF Pro supports deployment on VDI infrastructures (hosted desktop or hosted application environments), such as Citrix XenDesktop and XenApp, VMWare Horizon, Microsoft Remote Desktop Services, Microsoft App-V, etc.
- Nitro PDF Pro supports roaming profiles so users can access their preferences from whatever computers they access on networks running AD.
Nitro PDF Pro apps are available in the following languages: