Nitro System Requirements & Deployment Options
Nitro PDF Pro is available for Windows and Mac systems. We support most common deployment methods and system requirements, making it fast and easy to deploy, maintain and update Nitro PDF Pro across large enterprises.
Client-side deployment (push installations)
- Industry standard deployment tools. Install and manage our software using Microsoft Active Directory (AD), System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM), or other deployment managers that support Microsoft Installer (MSI) files.
- Command line installation for silent, automated activation of serial numbers.
- Nitro PDF Pro also works with roaming profiles so users can access their own preferences from whatever computers they access on networks running AD.
- PDF for Citrix and Terminal Server Software
- Nitro products support server-based hosting, allowing you to run and manage Nitro from one central location with:
- Remote Desktop Services
- Terminal Services
- Citrix XenApp (Published Desktop/Application)
Nitro PDF Pro Desktop System Requirements
- Desktops: Windows 10 and 8 (64 bit) & Mac
- Servers: Microsoft Windows Server 2012, 2012 R2 (64 bit), 2016 and 2019; macOS 10.14 or later
- Processor: 1.5 GHz or faster
- RAM: 1GB
- Available Hard Disk Space: 4.5GB
- Display screen resolution: 1024x768
- Microsoft Office Integrated Features: MS Office 2013 (32bit or 64bit), MS Office 2016 (32bit or 64bit), Microsoft Office 2019 (32bit or 64bit)
- Video hardware acceleration (optional)
- To support iManage integration:
- server: iManage 10.2 and newer (cloud or on-premises)
- client: iManage Work Desktop for Windows 10.5 and newer
Nitro Sign Browser Requirements (in addition to desktop requirements above)
- Microsoft Windows 10 or 8 using Firefox, Edge, or Chrome
- Mac OS X v10.9 or later using Safari 9 or later, Firefox, or Chrome
- Mobile browsers:
- iPad Tablets: Chrome and Safari (down to 768px or 7” equivalent to iPad portrait)
- Android Tablets: Chrome (down to 768px or 7”)
- Other tablets and smartphones: Receiving, viewing and e-signing documents are supported on all devices and all browsers.
The Nitro PDF Pro desktop app for Windows is available in the following languages:
The Nitro PDF Pro desktop app for Mac is available in the following languages:
The Nitro Sign browser app is available in English only.