Verifying your domain lets us confirm that you own that domain and can help you manage access to your account.
Once you've verified your domain, you can choose how to manage users who sign up with email addresses belonging to your domain. Verifying a domain is also required to enable other Enterprise features such as Single Sign-On.
Step 1: Add your domain
Your first domain will already be added for you and should appear in your list of domains.
Adding a new domain
- Login to the Nitro Admin Portal
- Select Settings in the left navigation pane and navigate to the Domain tab
Step 2: Create a TXT record in your DNS host
Viewing your code
- Find your domain's code by selecting View Code from the Actions menu.
- Copy your code to the clipboard.
Creating a TXT record in your DNS host
- Set record type to TXT
- Set the alias or host name to @ (or skip it if it is not supported)
- Paste your code as the TXT value. Your code will have the following format: nitro-verification-code=1234abcd1234abcd1234abc=
- Set the TTL to 3600 or use the provided default
Step 3: Verify your domain
After creating the TXT record, select Verify from the Actions menu for the domain you would like to verify. If the check is successful, your domain will be marked "Verified".