As a Global Administrator for your team, you can assign new licenses to users or remove existing ones.
How to add or remove licenses for your users:
1. Login to Nitro Admin at admin.gonitro.com
2. Select Active Users under the Manage Users tab in the left navigation pane
3. Search for the required user, click the "..." (Options) button on the right side of the user's row, and select Edit User
4. Click the Add/Remove Licenses button below the Licenses Assigned section
5. Select the checkbox next to the license you'd like to assign to the user, or uncheck any previously assigned licenses you'd like to revoke from the user. Click Save to finish.
Alternatively, if you just need to revoke licenses, you can use the Revoke Licenses action from the Manage Users table.
1. Select Manage Users from the left navigation pane
2. Find the user you would like to manage and click the "..." (Options) button on the right end of the user's row
3. Select Revoke Licenses from the dropdown menu and confirm to remove all licenses currently assigned to the user.