As a Global Administrator for your team, you can assign new licenses to users or remove existing ones.
How to add or remove licenses for your users:
- Login to the Nitro Admin Portal
- Select Users in the left navigation pane and navigate to the Active tab
- Select the required user, click the More Options (three dots) button on the right side of the user's row, and select Edit User
- Click the Add/Remove Licenses button below the Licenses Assigned section
- Select the checkbox next to the license you'd like to assign to the user, or uncheck any previously assigned licenses you'd like to revoke from the user.
- Click Save to finish.