Single Sign-On (SSO) allows your users to access Nitro's products by authenticating through your Identity Provider (IdP). Nitro supports SSO with any SAML 2.0-compliant IdP.
Note: This feature is only available to customers on a Nitro Productivity Suite Enterprise plan.
- Your account must have a verified domain in order to set up and enable SSO. Review this article for instructions on verifying your domain.
- You will need the following information from your IdP:
- Sign In URL
- X.509 Signing Certificate
How to set up SAML SSO for Microsoft Azure AD
1. Login to Microsoft Azure
2. Go to Azure AD
3. Select Enterprise Applications
4. Click New Application
5. Search for Nitro
6. Select Nitro Productivity Suite
7. Open this article on Azure AD SSO Integration with Nitro in another tab
8. Click Add and continue with the instructions above.
9. After completing the setup on Azure, toggle Enable Single Sign-On to Enabled.