Door rollen aan uw gebruikers toe te wijzen, krijgt u extra rechten zodat ze uw team kunnen beheren.
The Global Admin has full control of your account, and can access the Nitro Admin app through which he or she can provision users for your account, add or remove licenses, or assign admin roles to other users within your account. By default, the Owner of the account will have Global Admin access. The Owner can then assign the Global Admin role to other users in the account. The Global Admin of the account will have Document Admin privileges by default.
The Document Admin will have permission to add or remove any documents or templates to the team account and make it accessible for all users within the team.
How to assign or revoke admin roles for users:
1. Login to Nitro Admin at admin.gonitro.com
2. Select Active Users under the Manage Users tab in the left navigation pane
3. Search for the required user, click the "..." (Options) button at the right end of the user's row, and select Edit User from the dropdown
4. Click on the Add/Remove Admin Roles button under the Admin Roles section
5. Select any roles you would like to assign or remove, and click Save to apply your changes