We’d hate to lose you as a partner, but if you decide to request a refund, here are the details you need to know about our Refund Policy.
Try before you buy!
We understand you want the perfect fit and that’s why we offer a trial version of Nitro Pro. During this trial you can test all the functionality of the software to be sure it suits your needs and desires.
We’re positive you’ll be hooked from the get-go, so download a trial today and discover what you’ve been searching for.
If you purchase our software from our online store at www.gonitro.com, you can be approved for a refund if the following conditions apply:
- The product is proven to be defective by Nitro’s technical support department
- Duplicate orders were made at the Nitro online store
You’ll appreciate that while the above conditions are guidelines for a refund, all refunds are made at Nitro’s sole discretion.
Applying for an Online Customer Refund
If you find yourself in the unfortunate case that Nitro is not a perfect match for you, here’s a step by step guide on how to apply for a refund.
- Navigate to Nitro store administrator's Help Center page through the Cleverbridge page.
- You'll be presented with four resources to get you the help you need. Select "Frequently Asked Questions" and select the resource that relates to your request.
- Cleverbridge will then contact Nitro with your refund request to verify.
We should have everything we need once this is completed, however if we require additional information to assist in processing your refund, we will contact you directly.
Purchased Nitro Pro directly through a Nitro Sales Representative or a re-seller? Reach out to your Account Executive or re-seller to discuss potential refund options.