Nitro Refund Policy
This refund policy applies to any software products purchased from our online store at www.gonitro.com (each a “Product” and collectively “Products”).
As a Customer, your satisfaction and success are the motivation for all we do, which is why we’ll always do everything we can to ensure we make working with documents smarter and easier for you.
In addition to a certain Product trials, Nitro also has the following refund policy:
You may be approved for a refund if one of the following conditions applies:
- The Product is proven to be defective by Nitro’s technical support department;
- Accidental duplicate orders were proven to be made at Nitro’s online store; or
- If you cancel within fourteen (14) days of your initial paid order for the Product.
While these conditions are guidelines, all refunds are made at Nitro’s sole discretion or as otherwise required by law.
How to apply for a refund
If the conditions listed above apply to you, please follow this step-by-step guide to apply for a refund:
- Nitro Pro (perpetual license):
- If you have already activated your Nitro Pro perpetual license, please deactivate it by going to Help tab > About Nitro Pro. Please refer to the following Knowledge Base article for detailed steps on how to deactivate Nitro Pro: http://kb.gonitro.com/knowledgebase#/search/deactivate/000001915
- Once your Nitro Pro perpetual license has been deactivated, please click the following link, select the applicable Product, and submit a support ticket specifying the details of your refund request to our Support team: Request a refund
- Nitro Pro, Nitro Pro Business (subscription license) (or any other Product):
- If the conditions listed above apply to you, please click on the following link to submit a ‘Refund Request’ specifying the details of your refund request to our Ecommerce team: Request a refund
Note: We will notify you when we have processed your refund request or if we need additional information. Once your request has been processed, please allow approximately five (5) to eight (8) business days for the refund to appear in your account.
Refunds for business and reseller customers
If you purchased the Product directly through a Nitro sales representative or reseller, please reach out to your Account Executive or reseller to discuss potential refund options.