DocuSign® is well-known, but it’s not the only or even – dare we say – the best eSigning solution out there for every business. If you are in the market for a DocuSign alternative, Nitro Sign™ is the new eSignature solution you may not know about yet—but definitely should. Both products are user friendly and offer industry-leading security, robust audit trails, and legally binding signatures. So, how’s a buyer to choose? Here’s how some of their distinctive features stack up:
- Ample integrations: DocuSign can integrate with over 350 other digital products.
- DocuSign Payments (with Business Pro plan): One unique aspect of DocuSign is DocuSign Payments, which allows signers to send payments directly from the document.
DocuSign plans come in at:
- Personal plans: $10/month if paying annually; $14/month if paying monthly
- Standard plan: $25/user per month if paying annually; $40/user per month if paying monthly
- Business Pro plan: $40/user per month if paying annually; $60/user per month if paying monthly
- Unlimited eSignature requests – no cost per signature and no usage tiers Compared to DocuSign’s limited number of requests per user per year, Nitro Sign’s truly unlimited free signature requests are a major advantage, allowing you to send as many signature requests as you need.
- Custom Signing Order Custom signing order allows you to easily set the order of recipients to ensure documents get signed in the proper sequence by the right people at the right time.
- Cloud-storage integration for easy collaboration Access your files at any time with Google Drive, Dropbox, Box, or OneDrive.
- PDF Quick Tools provides convenient, simple PDF editing. Also integrates with Nitro Pro for an all-in-one PDF editing and eSignature solution. All-in-one solutions save cost, streamline workflows, and improve user adoption.
Nitro Sign offers more value than comparable DocuSign plans:
- Premium plan: $10/month (vs. DocuSign Standard plan)
- Team plan: $25/user per month (vs. DocuSign Business Pro plan)
- Enterprise plan: Coming Soon
While DocuSign meets complex workflow requirements for specific industries, only Nitro Sign offers an easy-to-use, affordable, and integrated solution that provides unlimited eSignature capabilities to every user in an organization. With a comparable feature set with DocuSign for most use cases, it’s far more value for the cost. Sign up for a free Team or Individual trial today.