The Real Estate Professional’s Guide to Electronic Signatures
Get all the facts about eSigning in real estate and a checklist to help you choose an easy, secure and compliant solution.
The volume of documents and paperwork generated in a single real estate transaction is remarkable. Every sales contract, addendum, agreement and legal document can be multiple pages, needing initials and signatures from multiple parties.
Real estate is a business built on relationships and speed. In this fast-paced market, your clients, agents and vendor partners need (and expect) a secure, convenient way to sign and complete transactions in seconds—on any device. Are you spending more time on paperwork than closing new deals? In this eBook we guide you through everything you need to know about electronic signatures in the real estate industry, including:
- What are the advantages of eSigning?
- Why are electronic signatures so valuable in real estate?
- How can you use electronic signatures in real estate?
- Are electronic signatures legally binding?
- How do you choose and deploy an electronic signature solution?
Please fill out the form below to begin your download
Your content is now available. Enjoy!