Update: Nitro Pro 11 is now available for all users! Download your free trial today and start doing even more with your documents. Why Nitro? Security you can count on …
Update: Nitro Pro 11 is now available for all users! Download your free trial today and start doing even more with your documents.
Security you can count on
- RMS 2.0 support: Nitro enables users to work with PPDF files and apply Microsoft RMS encryption and other information rights management permissions to PDFs.
- Notable security record: Nitro has only needed to release a single security patch in the past five years; a tiny fraction of the 71 Acrobat and Reader fixes that Adobe had to release in just one month.
- Agility when it matters: Owning our own IP means that, should an incident ever arise, we’re well equipped to attack any necessary fixes with speed and agility.
Shorter learning curve
- Perfectly familiar for Office 2016 users: Office 2016–style refresh introduces an improved Backstage view and new themes, colors, and layouts.
- Works the way you do: New Add Tools feature lets you customize your Home tab with the tools you use most.
- Intelligent help when you need it most: New Smart Tips suggest features contextually, based on the actions you take.
Improved speed and quality
- Performance improvements for large files: Open large documents faster.
- Improved, high-fidelity OCR: New pre- and post-processing techniques ensure more accurate document layout and design.
- More customizable layout and printing options: Expanded print layout support with new booklet printing and improved Multiple Pages.
Work from anywhere
- Accomplish more, even on the go: Convert, compress, and combine PDF files from any web browser.
- Fill and sign documents in a snap: Updated mobile signing experience is simpler than ever.
- More cloud storage integrations, across all platforms: Native integrations with Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive, and Box.