How to use this guide
This user guide is a task-oriented series of topics that describe the different ways you can work with PDF files using Nitro Pro. This user guide has been grouped into three chapters - or steps - to make getting familiar with Nitro Pro as easy as possible:
- Getting Started with Nitro Pro: activate your Nitro Pro license and familiarize yourself with the different aspects of the user interface
- Tasks and Tools: find detailed information on how to use each of the many features of Nitro Pro and how to accomplish specific tasks with your PDF files
- Obtaining Help: learn more about the many ways you can work with your PDF files and get assistance if you experience difficulties usingNitro Pro
Quickly find the right information
Searching for keywords is the easiest way to learn more about using a specific feature of Nitro Pro. So for example: if you would like to learn more about securing your PDF files, you can search for the keywords “security” or “password” to quickly find the right information.
TO SEARCH FOR KEYWORDS:
- PDF User Guide: press Ctrl+F on your keyboard and type in a keyword or phrase
- In-product User Guide: click the Search tab and type in a keyword or phrase
PARTICIPATE AND CONTRIBUTE ONLINE
Nitro encourages your active participation and takes your feedback seriously. By visiting the online forum from the Help tab you can see how other users are making the most of Nitro Pro as well as exchange tips with other users doing similar work with their PDF files.