Nitro Pro enables you to repurpose the content of your PDF documents by extracting text and images, or taking a snapshot of the PDF document. Nitro Pro also includes tools to export PDF files so you can re-use the content in applications such as Microsoft Word, WordPerfect, Open Office and more.
You can re-save files as DOC, RTF, TXT and, when extracting images, save as BMP, JPG, PNG, or TIF. These tools include the following:
- Select tool: Copy text and images from pages for reuse in other applications
- PDF to Word: Convert files to .DOC format for re-purposing in Microsoft Word
- PDF to Excel: Convert files to .XML format for re-purposing in Microsoft Excel
- Convert PDF to PowerPoint: Convert files to .PPTX format for re-purposing in Microsoft PowerPoint
- PDF to Image: Convert entire documents or individual pages to image files
- PDF to Rich Text: Convert files to .RTF format for re-purposing in WordPerfect, OpenOffice, Google Docs and other word processing programs
- Extract all text & images: Extract each image as an individual file and extract all text to a plain text file
TIP: To configure the default settings for exporting and copying, in the File menu, select Preferences, and see the General and Conversion sections. For more information, see Preferences.