Reorder a Page
- Show Thumbnail view in the Sidebar by clicking on the Sidebar button
- Find the thumbnail of the page you want to move.
- Drag and drop the page in a new location among the thumbnails in the Sidebar. At the location you want to drop the page, hover between two thumbnails until you see a blue line indicating the drop destination, then drop the page in.
Reorder Multiple Pages
You can select multiple pages to move.
- To select a range of thumbnails, select one thumbnail, then Shift-click on the thumbnail at the end of the range of pages you want to move.
- To select multiple thumbnails that are not in a sequential range, Command-click on the thumbnails you want to move.
- To select all the thumbnails in a PDF, select one thumbnail and choosing Edit > Select All from the menu (Command+A).