Creating a New PDF from Pages of an Existing PDF
- Open an existing PDF file.
- In the Sidebar, select the thumbnails of the pages you want to include in the new PDF.
- Choose File > New > From Selection (Command+Shift+N). A new PDF file is created from the pages you selected.
Creating a New PDF from a Section of a Page of an Existing PDF
To create a PDF containing only a specific section of an existing PDF page:
- Open a PDF document.
- Navigate to the portion of the page you want in a new document.
- From the Editing bar, choose the Select Rectangle tool
- Position your mouse, and drag over the area you want to be selected as a new PDF.
- Choose File > New > From Selection.
Nitro will create a new PDF file from the selected portion of the page.