(Advanced feature of Nitro PDF Pro)
Add File Attachment
- Click the down arrow next to Annotate button
- Select the Attachment tool
- Click anywhere on a page in your document. A menu will appear where you can search and select the file you want to attach.
If you plan to add several attachments, consider adding a Text box
(Command+5) or Comment
(Command+8) next to them to note the name of the file.
This method will result in both the attachment and a paperclip annotation on the page which you can position next to the relevant text.
Create an Attachment Without an Annotation:
- Right-click, or control-click, in the sidebar area while in Attachment view
- Choose Attach Files…
Delete File Attachment
- Right-click, or control-click, on the file listing in the Sidebar
- Choose Delete Attachment from the menu.