The Insert Image tool lets you add images to your PDF files so you don’t need to go back and edit the original source file.
To insert images:
1. On the Review tab, in the Review Tools group, click Add Image.
- If you click on the arrow next to Add Image, you can choose to add the image From File, From Clipboard or From Scanner.
2. Select the image and click Open.
3. Click the image and then resize and move it to the correct position on the page.
4. Click the elevated handle to visually rotate the image as required.