Microsoft Rights Management (RMS) fornisce un servizio che protegge e condivide i file consentendo di crittografare i documenti riservati e limitare l'accesso solo a persone autorizzate.
At the time of writing, Microsoft RMS for individuals is offered as a free service. The following instructions detail how to set up an account and use it with Nitro Pro.
Set up an RMS Account
- Browse to https://portal.aadrm.com/ and sign up for an account. Wait to receive your password and account details before proceeding to the next step
- Browse to http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=38396 to download and install the Active Directory Rights Management Service Client
- Browse to http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=28177 to download and install the Microsoft Online Services Sign-In Assistant for IT Professionals RTW (Microsoft Office 365 user might already have this installed)
Secure a PDF file with RMS
- Open a PDF file in Nitro Pro
- On the Protect tab, in the Secure Document group, click Microsoft RMS Security
- If this is your first time using RMS integration, enter your username and password
- In the RMS Security dialog, click the Add button to grant access to a user
- Enter the email address of the user and assign the required level of permissions
- Click More to set document-level protection options like expiry and credential validation
- Click Finish to commit your settings
- In the File menu, click Save and then send the document to a user with an RMS account