How to show/hide fields:
1. Ouvrir le PDF dans Nitro Pro
2. On the Forms ribbon tab, click Push Button.
3. On the page, drag the pointer where you want the button to appear.
4. Double-click on the field and under the Properties ribbon, name the field and then set General and Appearance properties.
5. In the Options tab, select Layout and select Label only. Click the Label field and enter Show/Hide Fields.
6. In the Actions tab, click Select Action and select Show/Hide Fields from the drop down menu.
7. Click Add Action to List… and then do one of the following:
- Click Show.
- Click Hide.
8. Click OK.