Nitro Pro features mark-up tools to help you draw attention to text that requires revision. These tools are a useful way to combine feedback or comments with every mark-up.
When you print a PDF file, you can make all text mark-up visible or hidden.
For more information, see Annotation layer and content layer.
1. On the Review tab, in the Markup group, click the arrow under Markup Text, and select one of the following buttons:
2. Select individual words or a block of text to mark-up. The marquee selection is useful for text that is justified in vertical columns.
3. Double-click the new mark-up to add comments to the annotation.
4. Press the x button at the top of the pop-up note to close it.
- Do one of the following:
Tip: You can apply more than one type of mark on the same block of text. For example, text can be highlighted and underlined.
1. Right-click the annotation or the mark-up text
2. Select Properties. A properties dialog appears, with the following tabs:
3. Click Close to save your changes
Tip: To make all of your future markups look the same as the current one, right-click the annotation and select Make Current Properties Default
Tip: You can insert more than one reply, allowing you to build a message thread inside an annotation.
- Right-click on the mark-up, and select Delete