This free 30-minute webinar from GigaOm Research brought together experts in work productivity, featuring GigaOm Analyst Thom Langford and special guest from Nitro Software, Sam Thorpe, Chief Product Officer.
Watch Thom and Sam discuss how organizations around the world have adapted and changed their workplaces from location-based to employee-based and the implications that it has on employees, culture, and technology. With an inside view demonstrating how the tools people use on a day-to-day basis have a huge impact on productivity, morale and even retention.
This fireside chat highlights not just the advantages of equipping your workforce effectively but also the pitfalls to avoid and the lessons learned along the way. Thom and Sam also discussed the long-term impacts of digital transformation and what challenges are faced because of the often rapid and chaotic adoption brought forth by the pandemic and other influencing factors.
You will leave this webinar understanding the following in more detail:
- Why digital transformation plans continue to accelerate.
- How this acceleration drives demand for better collaboration tools at all levels of the organization.
- That employee empowerment means greater and more efficient document creativity.
Who Should Watch?
- IT Managers / Directors
- PROCUREMENT MANAGERS / DIRECTORS
- CIOS / CTOS
- Digital Transformation Leaders / Innovators