Nitro Pro 18.104.22.168 was pushed live to users on Thursday, July 17th. The following Nitro Pro updates are now available:
- Nitro Cloud Integration now supports email addresses with .cat, .pro, .tel, .coop, and .travel domains
- Issue with watermarks rendering slowly has been resolved
- Alt shortcut keys are now available without an active document
- Additional areas within Nitro Pro have been localized
- General bug fixes have been made around annotation tools, digital signatures, and security profiles
For individual licenses, downloading and updating can be achieved manually through the download page here: www.nitropdf.com/support/downloads.
Nitro Enterprise customers can update using their Enterprise installer links. Please contact your account executive with any questions.
The Nitro Pro Update Manager is delivering notifications within the product through “Check for Updates” to the following versions:
Nitro Pro 9.5: updating to 22.214.171.124 via automatic updates
Nitro Pro 9: updating to 126.96.36.199
Nitro Pro 8 (Lenovo): updating to 188.8.131.52
Nitro Pro 8: Updating to 184.108.40.206
Nitro Pro 7 (Lenovo): updating to 220.127.116.11
Nitro Pro 7: updating to 18.104.22.168
Nitro Reader: updating to 22.214.171.124