A PDF Portfolio is a collection of files that are gathered and saved into a PDF container. PDF portfolios can consist of anything from PDF documents, Excel spreadsheets, images, or even multimedia files; and they behave similarly to zip archives by enabling you to share collections of different documents as one PDF file.
1. On the Convert tab, in the Create group, click Portfolio.
2. Under Files to include, in the Add Files… menu, select one of the following:
3. Click Create to import your selection into a PDF Portfolio.
4. Right-click on any file in the Portfolio and select one of the following:
5. In the File menu click Save to commit the files to a PDF Portfolio.