Nitro Pro enables you to quickly summarize all of the comments contained in your PDF documents. Summarizing comments allows you to view all of the comments alongside the contents of the document. When comments are summarized, each comment is displayed as a callout alongside the original PDF page, allowing you to quickly view the contents of each comment side-by-side with the original document. Each callout is also assigned an ID, and an accompanying summary table lists each comment by ID, along with the contents and other details of the comment. This makes it very convenient to view all of the comments at once, as well as flip back and forth between pages of the document to view comments individually.
You can choose whether to summarize comments for viewing onscreen (as PDF) or on paper. You can also customize how you would like the summarized comments to display and print in the Summarize Comments Settings or via Preferences.
How to summarize comments as PDF:
- On the Review tab, in the Comments group, click the arrow besides Summarize Comments and click on Summarize Comments to make the dialog appear.
- Specify the desired page range
- Hacer clic OK
PUNTA: If you want to configure settings for printing and summarizing, on the Summarize Comments dialog, click Settings.
How to summarize comments for printing:
- In the Review tab, in the Review group, click the arrow besides Summarize Comments, then choose Summarize Comments and Print
- In the Print Document With Comments Summary dialog, specify a page range
- Hacer clic OK
PUNTA: If you want to configure settings for printing and summarizing, on the Print Document With Comments Summary dialog, click Settings.
How to edit Printing and Summarizing preferences:
- On the File menu, click Preferences. The Nitro Pro Preferences dialog appears.
- Click Commenting to expand the entry, and choose Printing and Summarizing.
- Configure any of the following printing and summarizing settings:
- Click OK to save your settings