Follow these quick steps to transfer Nitro to another computer.
Migrating software from one computer to another isn’t exactly a fun time.
But getting organized now will save you considerable time and stress in the long run, and ensure none of your applications get left behind.
In this blog, we show you quick steps for moving Nitro PDF Pro to a new computer.
How Can I Transfer Nitro to Another Computer?
To transfer your Nitro license, you’ll need to deactivate it on your current device, then install it on your new computer.
To deactivate your Nitro Pro license:
- Open Nitro PDF Pro.
- On the Help tab, select About Nitro Pro. Take note of the serial number that is displayed in the dialog box.
- Click Activation.
- Click Deactivate.
To install Nitro PDF Pro on your new computer:
- Visit gonitro.com/product-details/downloads.
- Download the version of Nitro you were using.
- Nitro PDF Pro will be installed as a 14-day free trial.
Note: These installers are for individuals and small teams only. If you are a business, please submit a Nitro Support request here.
To activate your full Nitro license:
- On the Help tab, navigate to the Product group.
- Click About Nitro PDF Pro.
- Click Activate.
- Enter your serial in the text box.
- Select the checkbox to accept the terms.
Set Yourself Up For PDF Success
New to Nitro? Download our free 14-day trial today with no credit card required.
Need more support? Check out the Nitro Support Center for extra resources.