Per impostazione predefinita, quando una richiesta di firma ha più destinatari, tutti i destinatari verranno avvisati della richiesta contemporaneamente e i destinatari possono firmare in qualsiasi ordine.
However, if the document needs to be seen and signed in a specific order, Nitro Sign allows the option to set the order for the recipient to sign the document.
How to set and enforce an eSigning order in Nitro Sign
1. Initiate a Signature Request
2. Add two or more recipients/signers to the request
3. In the Signers panel, check the box labelled Set Signing Order
4. Rearrange the signers so they appear in the desired order by selecting and dragging a recipient's name into the correct position.
5. Verify that the signing order is correct by checking the numbered position next to the recipient's name.
6. Finish the workflow as described under Prepare and Send a Signature Request.