La vérification de votre domaine nous permet de confirmer que vous possédez ce domaine et peut vous aider à gérer l'accès à votre compte.
Once you've verified your domain, users that are not a part of your team will be prevented from signing up with email addresses belonging to that domain. Verifying a domain is also required to enable other Enterprise features such as Single Sign-On.
Note: This feature is only available for Nitro Productivity Suite Enterprise customers.
Step 1: Add your domain
Your first domain will already be added for you and should appear in your list of domains.
Adding a new domain
- In Nitro Admin, select Domain from the left-hand menu.
- Click the Add Domain button to enter the domain you would like to add to your account. Domain should be added in the following format: yourdomain.com
Step 2: Create a TXT record in your DNS host
Viewing your code
- Find your domain's code by selecting View Code from the Actions menu.
- Copy your code to the clipboard.
Creating a TXT record in your DNS host
- Set record type to TXT
- Set the alias or host name to @ (or skip it if it is not supported)
- Paste your code as the TXT value. Your code will have the following format: nitro-verification-code=1234abcd1234abcd1234abc=
- Set the TTL to 3600 or use the provided default
Step 3: Verify your domain
After creating the TXT record, select Verify from the Actions menu for the domain you would like to verify. If the check is successful, your domain will be marked "Verified".