In Microsoft PowerPoint 2007 onwards, Nitro PDF appears as a tab in the PowerPoint ribbon, allowing you to quickly create PDF files and change your conversions settings with just a few clicks.
How to create a PDF:
- Select your desired PDF settings from the Nitro Pro tab
- Click either the Create PDF or Create PDF and Email button
How to create a secure PDF:
- In the Nitro Pro tab, from the Creation panel, select the Apply Security checkbox
- Click Create PDF or Create PDF and Email
- In the Create Secure PDF window, choose your desired security options and then click Create
How to create a PDF/A-1b compliant PDF:
- In the Nitro Pro tab, from the Creation panel, select the PDF/A-1b compliance checkbox
- Click Create PDF or Create PDF and Email.
NOTA: Due to PDF/A compliance requirements, you cannot create a PDF/A file with security
To change your PDF conversion settings:
- Click Advanced
- In the Settings, Optimization and View tabs, select the desired options
- Hacer clic OK