When you receive feedback from multiple participants, each in a different copy of the original PDF file, you may find it helpful to merge these comments into a single PDF file for easier review.
Merging comments is a two step process:
- Export comments from each commented file
- Import all comments to collate them into a single PDF file
To export comments from a commented file:
- With a commented PDF file open, on the Review tab, in the Comments group, click the arrow next to Migrate, and then select Export Comments. The Export Comments dialog appears.
- Specify a unique filename and location for the exported comments, and then click Save
- Repeat steps 1 and 2 for every commented file
To import comments from multiple reviewers into a single PDF:
- With the original PDF open, on the Review tab, in the Comments group, click the arrow next to Migrate, and then select Import Comments. The Import Comments dialog appears.
- Select a comment file to import, and then click Open
- Repeat steps 1 and 2 for every comment file