The form creation tools are all located on the Forms ribbon in Nitro Pro. There are several field types available; for each field type, you can set a variety of options through the form field Properties dialog box or ribbon.
Nitro Pro also includes a unique tool that lets you save your form field appearance settings for quick reuse. For example, if you regularly use several different styles of push buttons (colors, styles, borders, etc.), you can add these to the Appearance gallery and reuse them for future forms. (See the Reusing form field appearance settings topic for more information.)
TIP: When editing form fields, the Select Fields tool lets you select and edit any type of field.
How to add a form field:
- Open the PDF in Nitro Pro
- On the Forms ribbon, in the Form Fields group, click the field type to add
- On the page, drag a rectangle to define the size of the field, and then release the mouse button to create the field
- Double-click the field to edit field properties as desired
How to edit a form field:
- On the Forms ribbon, in the Form Fields group, do either of the following:
- Click the field type that corresponds to the field you want to edit; for example, if you wish to edit a text field, click the Text Field tool
- Klicken Felder auswählen
- Double-click the field to begin editing it