Adding a Rounded-Edged Rectangle
- Click the down arrow next to the Draw button
- Select the Rounded-Edged Rectangle tool
- Click and drag to create a rounded rectangle.
Adjust the rounded-edged rectangle’s size by locating the sizing handles at the corners of the object.
- You can double-click an annotation tool in the Toolbar to lock it on and use it continuously. Click the Edit tool
- To turn the automatic continuous use feature on or off, see Preferences for details.
To change the color or line weight of any of the lines or objects created, use the Object Properties menu in the Editing bar.