Adding a Polygon
- Click the down arrow next to the Draw button
- Select the Polygon tool
- Click to place endpoints of each section of the shape you want.
- To complete the shape, click on the first point, or, double-click.
- You can double-click an annotation tool in the Toolbar to lock it on and use it continuously. Click the Edit tool
- To turn the automatic continuous use feature on or off, see Preferences for details.
To change the color or line weight of any of the lines or objects created, use the Object Properties menu in the Editing bar.