Adding a Note
- Click the down arrow next to the Annotate button
- Select the Notes tool
- Click in the page location where you'd like to place a note. The note is inserted as a small icon with an attached collapsible text window.
- You can leave the text window open or closed depending on how you want it to appear when you open your document. Using either the Edit Tool
A note can be selected by clicking on it with the Edit Tool
. Once selected, you can reposition it by dragging.
Delete a note by selecting it and choosing Edit > Delete, or press the delete key.
Tips on Adding Notes, Comments, Clouds, or Callouts
- You can double-click a tool to lock it on and use it continuously. This is helpful when adding multiple notes and/or comments. Click the Edit tool
- Use the Object Properties menu to adjust the color and styling of your comment text box. (Object Properties).
Printing Notes and Comments
For more information, see Printing Notes and Comments.