Adding a Cloud
- Click the down arrow next to Annotate button
- Select the Cloud tool
- Click in the page location where you’d like to place a cloud. You can also click and drag initially in order to size the cloud when you place it.
- Once your cloud is placed, just type over the text that appears to add your comments.
- With either the Edit Tool
Tips on Adding Notes, Comments, Clouds, or Callouts
- You can double-click a tool to lock it on and use it continuously. This is helpful when adding multiple notes and/or comment annotations. Click the Edit tool
- Use the Object Properties menu to adjust the color and styling of your comment text box. (Object Properties).
Printing Annotations Summary
For more information, see Printing Annotations Summary.