You can view two or more PDF documents side-by-side in Nitro Pro without needing to use two screens, and without running another copy of the application.
You can view, edit, scroll, rotate, and zoom PDF documents in parallel views independently.
Punta: To resize the portions in this "split screen" view mode, click and drag the dividing line between parallel views.
To create two or more parallel views:
- Open two documents you wish to view in Nitro Pro
- Right-click the tab of the PDF document you want to move into a new tab group.
- In the menu, select one of the following: New Vertical Tab Group or New Horizontal Tab Group
- If you want to create more parallel views, open another PDF document, and repeat steps 2 and 3
Punta: When you have parallel views in Nitro Pro and open a new PDF file, the document is placed in the same tab group as the last active tab.
Move a PDF document between tab groups
To use a right-click to move a PDF document to another tab group:
- Right-click the tab of the PDF document you want to move
- In the menu, select: Move to Previous Tab Group
To drag and drop a PDF document to other tab group:
- Click the tab of the PDF document you want to move
- Drag the tab into the tab group you want the PDF document moved into.
To revert to the normal view:
Effettuare una delle seguenti operazioni:
- Move all the open PDF documents into the same tab group
- Close all the documents, leaving only one PDF document open
- Exit and restart Nitro Pro, and it will display the standard view