One of the most helpful buttons you can create on your PDF forms is one that permits the user to clear populated fields, also referred to as a Reset button. If you are working with a form that doesn’t contain a Reset button,Nitro Pro includes a Reset tool that allows you to quickly clear data from all of the fields in the form.
1. Open the PDF in Nitro Pro.
2. On the Forms ribbon, click Push Button.
3. On the page, drag the pointer where you want the button to appear.
4. Double-click on the field and then under the Properties ribbon, name the field resetForm and set General and Appearance properties.
5. Select Layout in the Options properties and select Label only. Click the Label field and enter Reset Form.
6. Click Select Action and select Reset a form from the drop down menu.
7. Click Add Action to List… and do one of the following:
8. Click OK.