Templates are used to speed up repeated signature requests by saving a document with the fields already added. If you have not created any templates yet, check out Create a Template for how to do so.
- Go to the My Templates list and choose Use Template for a document, either from the quick actions menu or the button in the top left when viewing the template
- You will be presented with inputs for the signers in the left column, enter the emails of the recipients
- There is an option to Swap Document in the top right. If the last field is on page 4 of the template document, then any swapped documents must have at least 4 pages
- Reposition fields if required
- Click Continue to move to the message screen
- Update the message or add CC recipients if required
- Click Request Signature to send the request