Your PDF files can be accessed at any time if they have been saved to Nitro Cloud. To save and access files, you must be logged in to your Nitro Cloud account.
1. Open a file in Nitro Pro and make any desired edits
2. Click the File tab in the top ribbon
3. Select Save As, choose Nitro Cloud from the list of possible storage locations, and click Save
4. The Nitro Cloud panel will open from the right and your PDF will begin uploading to Nitro Cloud
5. Once the document has uploaded, you can choose to view the document in Nitro Cloud by clicking Open Nitro Cloud