Maak deel uit van het Nitro Good Life
Who we are:
Nitro is an exciting, high-growth company in the rapidly evolving digital documents space. We put people at the center of everything we do, both our customers and our employees.
It comes back to one of our core values:
- High Performance - We have a “performance first” orientation and ambitious plans for the company. This means ample opportunity for those who join us to make a big impact. Non-high performers need not apply.
- Be Good - We hire people with big hearts and foster an environment where they can be themselves and do their best work. We celebrate individuality and diversity and provide our employees with the opportunities, the resources and the support they need to thrive and flourish.
- No BS – this one is self-explanatory
Our value proposition is straightforward, tangible and easy to prove: We believe software technology should be easy to use, help make people better, and be accessible to any knowledge worker who wants to be more productive.
We are on a mission: we hire creative, intelligent, talented people; we build great products that delight our customers; and we are doing it in a rewarding way– a way that feels good and makes us proud to be part of Nitro.
As a Senior Channel Alliance Manager for Nitro your will be responsible for developing new and existing channel & alliance partners within a specific geography. The immediate goal is to effectively manage both the Microsoft and Salesforce alliances. Candidate will motivate, educate, enable, support, and develop these alliances in both co-sell and marketplace models. This is an exciting opportunity to create innovative lead generation and sales incentive programs, train the partners in the Company’s products and solutions and work in tandem with field sales to drive end user demand and opportunity registration across Nitro’s solution portfolio. You will also work closely with the partners to ensure we get the most benefit through account mapping, marketing campaigns & programs, incentives, sales and technical training, and events.
Successful candidates must have a proven track record of quota attainment, excellent references and possess strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills, executive presence, and an entrepreneurial spirit. If you have a passion for growing a business and proven track record of success, we want to hear from you
- Develop new business opportunity through engagement of alliance partners.
- Build channel business by recruiting new alliance partners.
- Build strategic account plans with key partners.
- Support partner business with joint end-user meetings, training, seminars & presentations
- Manage leads in a timely manner and meet agreed upon SLA’s
- Submit accurate weekly forecast – Forecast Accurately.
- Work with marketing to drive campaigns into specific market segments.
- Identify opportunities for operational improvement, new process, methods, & tools
- Act as key channel specialist to Nitro sales teams within region.
- Attend and participate in alliance partner tradeshows, as necessary.
- Help to identify market and product requirements based on field experience.
- Promote Nitro / Alliance collaboration solutions among partner sales teams.
- Facilitate communications and deal flow between partner and Nitro sales reps
- 10+ years of experience in sales or channel / alliance management selling SaaS solutions. Previous experience with either Microsoft, Salesforce or both in a Vendor / Alliance capacity is strongly preferred.
- Strategic account and co-sell planning experience in both building business sales plans and developing and executing on MDF driven marketing plans with alliance partners.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and facilitation skills
- Desire to support and develop a world class channel program.
- Strong executive presence and financial acumen
- BA/BS degree preferred.
Nitro is a global document productivity software company driving digital transformation in organizations across multiple industries around the world. The Company’s core solution, the Nitro Productivity Suite™, provides integrated PDF productivity, eSignature, and business intelligence (BI) tools to customers through a horizontal, SaaS and desktop-based software suite. Nitro’s software solution is highly scalable, serving large multinational enterprises and government agencies, as well as small businesses and individual users. Nitro has sold over 2.6 million licenses and has 11,700 Business Customers in 154 countries, including over 68% of the Fortune 500 and three of the Fortune 10. Nitro is headquartered in San Francisco and has offices in Dublin, London, and Melbourne. #LI-JG1 #LI-Remote