Who we are:
Nitro is an exciting, high-growth company in the rapidly evolving digital documents space. Nitro delivers document productivity to every knowledge worker. We firmly believe that with the right capabilities, knowledge workers can save time, money and paper and become more engaged employees.
Nitro Sign provides a simple, delightful eSigning experience for everyone. With our eSigning solution, our customers are transforming analogue, legacy workflows that took several days or weeks to complete, to digital, modern workflows that complete in minutes or hours.
It comes back to our core values:
High Performance - We have a “performance first” orientation and ambitious plans for the company. This means ample opportunity for those who join us to make a big impact. Non-high performers need not apply.
Be Good - We hire people with big hearts and foster an environment where they can be themselves and do their best work. We celebrate individuality and diversity and provide our employees with the opportunities, the resources and the support they need to thrive and flourish.
No BS – this one is self-explanatory
Our value proposition is straightforward, tangible and easy to prove: We believe software technology should be easy to use, help make people better, and be accessible to any knowledge worker who wants to be more productive.
We are on a mission: we hire creative, intelligent, talented people; we build great products that delight our customers; and we are doing it in a rewarding way– a way that feels good and makes us proud to be part of Nitro.
About the Role:
Nitro is seeking an entrepreneurial and ambitious Enterprise Account Executive to own sales revenue in the UK , Ireland and a section of northern Europe. You will be part of a very experienced team and given full autonomy/ownership to develop/execute on your territory plan.
You will work closely with our SVP of Global sales to execute on your strategy for success in this region.
The Enterprise Account Executive in Nitro is a Senior level role that exists to own an end to end revenue quota, selling to Enterprises with excess of 5,000 employees. In this position you will deliver Nitro’s message to key C level decision makers, demonstrating how the knowledge worker’s adoption of Nitro drives productivity, increases information security and resource sustainability.
This role represents a significant opportunity for an experienced SAAS Sales Professional to join a rapidly expanding global sales organisation. We are extremely well positioned for significant growth over the coming years and you now have an opportunity to join a positive cashflow, public company set for huge success in 2020 and beyond.
You will leverage our value proposition to position Nitro’s customers at the forefront of digital transformation.
- Develop strong understanding of customers and serve as a trusted adviser
- Drive existing customer relationships and ensure customers are achieving full potential of their current investment (leverage customer relationships to expand the usage of Nitro within new teams and departments)
- Drive the business forward by expanding revenue within current customer base, by prospecting and building pipeline while building strong personal relationships with existing customers
- Develop and execute on a strategic plan for the territory, create reliable forecasts and defend current spend
- Embrace a growth mindset and inspire those around you to perform at a higher level while effectively leveraging resources
- Work to develop and circulate the set of best practices that will be the foundation of this growing team
- Partner cross-functionally within Nitro (and with channel partners, as required) to gather data, drive product adoption, and ensure customers leverage the solution to achieve full business value
- Listen to the needs of the market and share with product and marketing teams
- 7+ years sales experience
- SaaS sales experience
- Proven track record of successful selling to VP and C-Level Executives at large enterprises.
- Routinely overachieving quotes
- Enthusiastic, “can do “attitude
- Resilience with a strong ability to work off own initiative.