Who is Nitro?
Nitro Software is home to innovators, perfectionists and rebels. We are just beginning the next phase of our journey and see a tremendous opportunity to disrupt the way the world works with documents. So far, we have provided enterprise-grade solutions trusted by more than 650,000 leading businesses worldwide, including over half of the Fortune 500 .
People are centre of our universe, both customer & Nitronauts. All revolving around our core value of: “Be Good”. We hire people with big hearts who foster an environment where YOU! can do your best work.
We celebrate individuality & diversity providing you with the opportunities, resources & support needed to flourish. We have a “performance first” orientation & ambitious plans for global growth. Providing ample opportunities for both personal & career growth.
While our value proposition has a compelling story! (Software that saves the planet) We believe our technology should make people better & be accessible to anyone who wants to be productive.
To pave the way for the next generation of smarter documents, from machine learning to natural language processing, and we want YOU to join us on this journey. Post our recent IPO in December 2019, we are very excited for what the future holds for Nitro and its Nitronauts.
We're looking for an experienced Sales Development Representative (German Speaking) to join our team in Dublin. In this role, you will learn every aspect of the Nitro sales process, positioning you for the opportunity to grow within our global sales organization.
- Identifying and prospecting key executives to generate new business with an assigned Account Executive
- Helping drive enterprise business through outbound prospecting via cold calling, email, social, in-person, etc.
- Overcoming technical, budgetary, and/or competitive sales objections to position Nitro products against the competition
- Managing, tracking and reporting on all activities and results using Salesforce
- Using Salesforce.com and other sales automation tools to provide weekly, monthly and quarterly reports
What we’re looking for:
- 1-2 years of experience in a high-volume outbound sales prospecting position/ Business Development role preferred.
- Fluency in German essential
- Positive and energetic phone manner, excellent listening skills.
- Someone who takes ownership of their career, thrives when they are out of their comfort zone and has a track record of pushing themselves to grow both professionally and personally
- Outstanding organization and time management skills
- A competitive team player with a ‘can-do’ attitude
Our Nitronauts are our greatest asset, check out what we offer our employees below
- Nitro Sales Academy : specialized sales training to enable each Nitronaut in their current role as well as build further skills to progress their career.
- Flexible work from home options and working hours.
- Strong career progression opportunities.
- Autonomy to manage your own schedule.
- Free catered lunches in the office two days per week.
- Free snacks, teas and coffees available in the office.
- Games areas with ping pong/ pool tables.
- Pension, healthcare, dental and more
Nitro is a global document productivity software company driving digital transformation in organizations across multiple industries around the world. The Company’s core solution, the Nitro Productivity Suite™, provides integrated PDF productivity, eSignature, and business intelligence (BI) tools to customers through a horizontal, SaaS and desktop-based software suite. Nitro’s software solution is highly scalable, serving large multinational enterprises and government agencies, as well as small businesses and individual users. Nitro has sold over 2.6 million licenses and has 11,700 Business Customers in 154 countries, including over 68% of the Fortune 500 and three of the Fortune 10. Nitro is headquartered in San Francisco and has offices in Dublin, London, and Melbourne. #LI-MM1