Stai pensando di vendere la tua casa e risparmiare di più sui tuoi profitti tagliando fuori l'agente immobiliare?
Are you considering selling your home and saving more of your profits by cutting out the real estate agent? Commissions to agents can represent as much as 6% of your home’s sale price (that’s $12,000 on a $200,000 home), so it certainly pays to sell by owner online if you feel like you can manage the paperwork on your own. These days, it’s much simpler to review, collaborate on, and sign documents electronically, making the selling by owner paperwork process far less intimidating. Ready to get started? Here are some tips to help.
What paperwork for selling a house will you need?
First things first: just what paperwork do you need for selling a house? While selling-by-owner paperwork requirements will vary some from state-to-state, there are some basics you can expect no matter where you live. It’s helpful to make yourself a checklist so you don’t overlook any critical documents:
- Offer and counteroffer forms
- Residential disclosure forms
- Residential sales contract
- Third-party financing addendum
- Lead-based paint addendum
- Home inspection report
It may also be useful to have the following information on file in case your prospective buyer requests it:
- Invoices for past renovations, upgrades, or repairs
- Copies of utility bills
- Property tax bills
- Bank information (for electronic transfer of funds)
How to eSign and collaborate on real estate documents via Nitro
While it wasn’t that long ago that paperwork for selling a house would have required a lot of printing, mailing, overnighting of documents, and even in-person meetings, that’s no longer the case. Thanks to solutions like Nitro PDF Pro, you can share documents electronically with your buyers and even track the progress of their review and share comments on PDFs with Nitro Sign. (Nitro Sign is an integration within Nitro Pro!)
And thanks to the ESIGN Act of 2000, eSignatures are legally binding. That means you and your buyer can not only share home purchase paperwork electronically, but you can eSign documents as well. No printing, scanning, or mailing required!
Why use Nitro for selling by owner paperwork?
There are a lot of tools available for sharing selling by owner paperwork electronically and obtaining electronic signatures. Nitro Sign offers one of most intuitive and affordable solutions for eSigning:
- Nitro Sign is accessible from anywhere on any platform.
- It allows you to easily track and manage any and all documents you send for eSignature.
- Nitro PDF Pro allows you to add password-protection and permissions to documents to restrict unauthorized access or editing.
- It can save you enormous amounts of paper and time by eliminating paper documents entirely from the selling-by-owner process.
Ready to try Nitro for your paperwork for selling a house? Enjoy a free trial of Nitro PDF Pro for a limited time, and see how your productivity soars.