After more than a year of listening, planning, and testing, Nitro PDF Pro 10 has officially been released!
We’re thrilled to present you the latest version of our much-loved desktop PDF solution, complete with new tools, integrations and enhancements to help you work more productively than ever before.
Here are our 10 reasons you should drop what you’re doing and download your free trial of Nitro Pro 10—right now:
Faster and higher-performing PDF
1. The application itself opens 40% faster than any previous version of Nitro Pro—and the same goes for opening files. Did we mention it’s faster to print from Pro 10, too?
2. We made great improvements to Optical Character Recognition (OCR), so you get more accurate results when making a scanned file searchable and/or editable.
3. Nitro PDF Pro 10 supports batch processing! Now you can select and apply actions—like conversion, password protection, printing, etc.—to multiple files and folders at once.
4. You can also create PDF portfolios that contain many different native file formats from both Nitro PDF Pro and Outlook.
5. Need to clean up a page? Now you can rotate a page with one click or use the object tool to display the degree of rotation—or, use the auto-deskew tool to straighten a document or image that has been scanned at a crooked angle.
6. Make your documents even more secure with AES 256 Encryption.
7. Nitro PDF Pro 10 works with Microsoft Rights Management Services (RMS) to protect at the file level, leveraging encryption technology to ensure that only those with permission can access documents, regardless of whether they’re inside an organization or outside the firewall.
8. Enhanced integration with Nitro Sign means you can start an eSignature, sharing, or document approval workflow right from the desktop application—and track all activity in your browser.
9. Save your work from Nitro PDF Pro 10 directly to OneDrive, Google Drive, and Dropbox desktop clients so you can access your files anytime, anywhere.
10. We listened to you! So many of the updates and improvements we made to Nitro PDF Pro 10 are a direct result of the amazing feedback we receive from our customers. We build this software to help users like you work smarter and more productively with documents—so thanks for helping us innovate year after year!