Entra a far parte della Nitro Good Life
Growth Account Executive - (French speaking)
Dublino, Irlanda o Londra, Regno Unito
Nitro è un'azienda entusiasmante e in forte crescita nel settore dei documenti digitali in rapida evoluzione. Mettiamo le persone al centro di tutto ciò che facciamo, sia i nostri clienti che i nostri dipendenti.
Ritorna a uno dei nostri valori fondamentali:
- High Performance - We have a “performance first” orientation and ambitious plans for the company. This means ample opportunity for those who join us to make a big impact. Non-high performers need not apply.
- Be Good - We hire people with big hearts and foster an environment where they can be themselves and do their best work. We celebrate individuality and diversity and provide our employees with the opportunities, the resources and the support they need to thrive and flourish.
- No BS – this one is self-explanatory
La nostra proposta di valore è semplice, tangibile e facile da dimostrare: crediamo che la tecnologia software debba essere facile da usare, aiutare a migliorare le persone ed essere accessibile a qualsiasi knowledge worker che voglia essere più produttivo.
Abbiamo una missione: assumiamo persone creative, intelligenti e di talento; costruiamo ottimi prodotti che deliziano i nostri clienti; e lo stiamo facendo in un modo gratificante, un modo che ci fa sentire bene e ci rende orgogliosi di far parte di Nitro.
We are looking for a Growth Account Executive to join our EMEA sales team. You will act as a trusted adviser bringing value to our enterprise & corporate customer segments. You will be responsible for executing sales strategy, effectively engaging existing customers, identifying their needs and selling appropriate Nitro solutions to meet those needs. You will be dedicated to making our customers successful and seeking out opportunities for revenue growth
This role represents a significant opportunity for an experienced SAAS Sales Professional to join a rapidly expanding global sales organisation. We are extremely well positioned for significant growth over the coming years and you now have an opportunity to join a positive cashflow, public company set for huge success in 2021 and beyond.
- You will leverage our value proposition to position Nitro’s customers at the forefront of digital transformation.
- Develop strong understanding of customers and serve as a trusted adviser
- Drive existing customer relationships and ensure customers are achieving full potential of their current investment (leverage customer relationships to expand the usage of Nitro within new teams and departments)
- Drive the business forward by expanding revenue within current customer base, by prospecting and building pipeline while building strong personal relationships with existing customers
- Develop and execute on a strategic plan for the territory, create reliable forecasts and defend current spend
- Embrace a growth mindset and inspire those around you to perform at a higher level while effectively leveraging resources
- Work to develop and circulate the set of best practices that will be the foundation of this growing team
- Partner cross-functionally within Nitro (and with channel partners, as required) to gather data, drive product adoption, and ensure customers leverage the solution to achieve full business value
- Listen to the needs of the market and share with product and marketing teams
What we are looking for:
- 5+ years selling enterprise software - subscription, preferably to the office of the CIO
- Experience selling into both Enterprise and Corporate customers.
- New business/Hunter mentality
- Channel experience preferred
- Excellent communication, negotiation and forecasting skills
- Ability to assess business opportunities and read prospective buyers
- Ability to orchestrate the closure of business with an accurate understanding of customer needs
- Ability to include multiple partners and members of the company management team to position company products against direct and indirect competitors
- Self starter, Mature, comfortable in a dynamic/start-up environment.
- Entrepreneurial mentality
- A team player.
- Must be fluent in French.
Informazioni su Nitro:
Nitro is a global document productivity software company driving digital transformation in organizations around the world across multiple industries. The Company’s core solution, the Nitro Productivity Suite, provides integrated PDF productivity, eSignature and business intelligence (BI) tools to customers through a horizontal, SaaS and desktop-based software suite. Nitro’s software solution is highly scalable, serving large multinational enterprises and government agencies, as well as small business and individual users. Nitro has over 2 million licenses sold, and over 11,000 business customers in 144 countries around the world, including global market leaders across multiple industries, over 65% of the 2019 Fortune 500, and two of the 2019 Fortune 10. Nitro is headquartered in San Francisco and has offices in Dublin, London and Melbourne #LI-MM1 #LI-REMOTE