We are looking for an Enterprise Support Engineer. You will support and delight our customers by troubleshooting product issues, assisting in post-sales deployments, and figuring out solutions that enrich their Nitro experience.
This position is part of Customer Support under Customer Success and Solutions organization; and will play an important role as the voice of the customer. You will make an impact everyday ensuring issues are addressed in a timely manner, working with enterprise customers. Excellent customer acumen is a must as you will be working directly with some of the largest companies in the world.
Who We Are: Our Beliefs
We make documents smarter! At Nitro, we are changing the way the world works with documents, and leading the digital transformation of the world’s largest companies. Today Nitro is the #1 replacement of Adobe Acrobat, and we’re leveraging our success to build the next generation smart document platform that is revolutionizing document productivity, corporate security and sustainability. With your help, we will extend our smart document platform and eventually leverage artificial intelligence to solve some huge problems with the data currently locked away in billions of documents.
What you’ll be doing:
- Working in the support queues, troubleshooting product issues via emails while ensuring that the support stats are met
- Performing net meetings demonstrating your troubleshooting mindset and the ability to quickly resolve technical issues
- Handling customer calls with empathy and responding professionally to technical / product questions
- Working closely with the rest of Customer Support team on developing knowledge base and creating an environment of cross-functional learning
- Working closely with our Customer Success team, providing technical guidance for our customer's major Nitro initiatives. This might include product training and root cause problem solving and troubleshooting
- Working closely with our Sales team assisting them with sales blockers related to technical / product issues
- Coordinating between cross-functional internal teams including pre-sales Solutions Engineering, Customer Success, and Product
- Providing clear and constructive product feedback to Nitro product management teams based on customer experience, requirements & needs
- Driving and following-up on any issues raised to ensure timely closure and communications.
- Ability to work independently and take direction.
- Written and verbal communications skills in English, including the ability to clearly and professionally communicate with customers
- Fluent German is desired but not essential
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, CS, or other related field and 2+ years of IT experience
- Minimum 2+ years of experience with enterprise software solutions in a customer facing role
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Server and Operating systems: 2008R2, 2012, Terminal server
- Understanding of application installation methods on Windows Operating system, 7,8,10
- Knowledge of enterprise environments, deployments and multi-system integrations
- A Plus - Understanding of Application deployment in VDI: Terminal Server, Citrix XenDesktop, Citrix XenApp, VMWare Horizon, or AppV
- A Plus - Knowledge of command line/Powershell
Nitro is changing the way the world works with documents. As the global leader in document productivity solutions, Nitro enables people to work smarter every day with their documents, on the desktop and in the cloud. From PDF creation, conversion, editing and reviewing capabilities, to cloud-enabled workflows for secure sharing, collaboration and electronic signatures, Nitro offers best-in-class solutions that every knowledge worker in an organization should use to improve productivity, document security and corporate sustainability.
Founded in 2005, Nitro’s enterprise-grade solutions are now trusted by more than 650,000 leading businesses worldwide, including over half of the Fortune 500. One of the fastest-growing private companies in the world, Nitro is also a multiple Inc. 500/5000, BRW Fast 100, Deloitte Technology Fast 50, and Software 500 award winner. Headquartered in San Francisco, Nitro also has offices in Dublin, Ireland and Melbourne, Australia.