Nitro is an exciting, high-growth company in the rapidly-evolving digital documents space. We are looking for a Sales Operations Manager to add to our sales team in Dublin.
The role is highly cross-functional and will require coordination with Sales, Finance, Product, and Marketing teams. You will work on a variety of projects aimed to better understand our consumers to help us build the best software for our customers.
- Be the primary representative of Sales Operations in EMEA, and work closely with the Head of EMEA Sales on both tactical and strategic planning and execution of key sales initiatives
- Support frontline sales team using Salesforce
- Conduct insightful analysis using internal and external data (e.g. revenue, product, market, industry) to derive insights that will drive strategic business decisions
- Build automated reports to help the business track our sales team behaviour as well as custom reports for ad hoc data requests.
- Assist with monthly compensation process
- Participate in cross functional team environments and handle a variety of concurrent projects and initiatives.
- Work independently with limited direction on assigned projects
- 5+ years’ work experience in a quantitative field in consulting, strategic planning, sales/business operations or marketing operations role
- Experience administering or customizing Salesforce
- A Bachelor’s degree
- Demonstrates in-depth ability to solve complex problems and the ability to provide practical business insights from data
- Strong communication skills – can communicate key insights and business recommendations to non-technical audiences
- Demonstrates initiative and judgment
- Active in inter-department teams and department meetings
- Experience in strategic sales planning and analytics
Who we are:
At Nitro, we’re changing the way the world works with documents. From the desktop to the cloud, we make it easy to create, edit, share, sign and collaborate – online or offline.
More than 650,000 businesses run Nitro, including over 50% of the Fortune 500. Our award-winning products, including Nitro Pro and Nitro Cloud, are used by millions of people around the world every month in nearly 200 countries.
Australian-founded, we’re headquartered in downtown San Francisco with offices in Melbourne, Australia and Dublin, Ireland. One of the fastest-growing private companies in the world, Nitro is also a multiple Inc. 500/5000, BRW Fast 100, Deloitte Technology Fast 50 and Software 500 award winner.