As a Global Administrator for your team, you can reset passwords for any of the users in your team as outlined below.
1. Login to the Nitro Admin app at admin.gonitro.com
2. Select the Active Users option under the Manage Users tab in the left navigation pane
3. Search for the required user, click the "..." (Options) button at the right end of the user's row, then select Reset Password from the dropdown
4. In the resulting modal, click Reset to confirm that you would like to reset the user's password
The user will now be sent a password reset email which will allow them to set a new password for their Nitro Cloud account.
5. Alternatively, click the "..." (Options) button at the right end of the user's row, select Edit User from the dropdown, and click the Reset Password button to perform the same action