Faites partie de la Nitro Good Life
VP, Global Demand Generation (Remote)
San Francisco, Californie
Qui nous sommes:
Nitro is an exciting, high-growth company in the rapidly evolving digital documents space. We put people at the center of everything we do:
- Haute performance - We have a “performance first” orientation and ambitious plans for the company. This means ample opportunity for those who join us to make a big impact.
- No BS – this one is self-explanatory, but we lead and operate with transparency and authenticity.
- Faites preuve de bonté - We hire people with big hearts and foster an environment where they can do their best work. We celebrate individuality and diversity and provide our Nitronauts with the opportunities, resources and support they need to thrive and flourish.
Notre proposition de valeur est simple, tangible et facile à prouver : nous pensons que la technologie logicielle doit être facile à utiliser, aider à améliorer les gens et être accessible à tout travailleur du savoir qui veut être plus productif.
Nous avons une mission : nous embauchons des personnes créatives, intelligentes et talentueuses ; nous fabriquons d'excellents produits qui ravissent nos clients ; et nous le faisons de manière gratifiante – une manière qui nous fait du bien et nous rend fiers de faire partie de Nitro.
The Vice President of Global Demand Gen will support the overall growth in revenue by driving quality pipeline across all business segments, overseeing all global demand gen programs and spend.
We are looking for a passionate, results-oriented leader who will have a solid partnership with Sales leadership, and work across our Sales, Marketing, and Channel teams to drive solid Go-To-Market alignment and focus. This person will be responsible for data-driven, multi-touch and integrated campaigns that unlock pipeline creation within Nitro’s business customers and prospects, as well as growth and pipeline opportunities across all segments. You will accelerate quality outcomes for the business by delivering on aggressive growth and pipeline targets.
What you'll be doing:
- Lead best-in-class B2B Global Demand and associated teams responsible for driving acceleration of pipeline growth across all segments from SMB to Enterprise.
- Oversight and cross-functional alignment of our integrated demand generation strategy and associated initiatives to support our aggressive pipeline goals, increase the number of qualified opportunities, improve ACV, accelerate pipeline velocity, and pipeline creation
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of key SaaS business metrics and use those metrics to set target thresholds per customer segment; Partner with Marketing Leaders to experiment with new channels, techniques, and messaging to scale marketing spend, as quickly as possible, while maintaining target profit margins.
- Develop multi-channel inbound and outbound direct and channel acquisition and nurture strategies including, but not limited to, paid digital, email, direct mail, events, webinars, ABM, content syndication, content marketing, and coordinated SDR outreach.
- Develop a customer expansion strategy that will drive cross sell and upsell campaigns amongst key customer segments
- Work closely with Product Marketing to define go-to-market strategies, buyer personas, value proposition, messaging and content needs.
- Partner closely with product marketing, marketing communications, market outreach and development and sales to ensure message optimization and cross-functional alignment.
- Ensure a highly productive relationship with sales, driving strong alignment on campaign strategy as well as pipeline and win rate objectives.
- Develop and maintain a thorough understanding of end-user purchasing behavior and industry trends to ensure effective implementation of marketing programs.
- Establish and manage quarterly and annual key performance indicators and budgets to ensure spend is allocated to the highest-performing marketing tactics and demonstrate Marketing contribution to revenue to leadership.
- Work with key stakeholders to build and optimize ABM strategies to drive acceleration in Enterprise segments and target accounts.
- Provide executive-level transparency to performance results in weekly, monthly and quarterly views.
- Stay on top of best practices, trends and technology and bring innovative solutions to address challenges.
What we're looking for:
- 10-15+ years in progressive leadership roles in Growth or Demand marketing as a Sr. Director or VP, including team building in global SaaS technology company
- Proven experience in driving pipeline and growth strategies across a portfolio of products in high growth company at scale
- Solid data-driven marketer with ability to unlock growth levers and customer insights with data analytics
- B2B SaaS technology experience a must, Enterprise segment growth preferred
- Budget ownership experience overseeing complex media mix across all channels
- Experience managing SaaS growth models and ABM strategies as well as deep knowledge of the associated metrics and pipeline targets
- Ability to manage a team of direct reports and outsourced agencies including campaign, digital, and channel
- Experience Managing global marketing teams desirable
- Ability to work cross-functionally in a matrix organization
- Exceptional communication, presentation and interpersonal skills across all org levels
- Domain experience in e-signing or PDF desirable
À propos de Nitro :
Nitro is a global document productivity software company driving digital transformation in organizations across multiple industries around the world. The Company’s core solution, the Nitro Productivity Suite™, provides integrated PDF productivity, eSignature, and business intelligence (BI) tools to customers through a horizontal, SaaS and desktop-based software suite. Nitro’s software solution is highly scalable, serving large multinational enterprises and government agencies, as well as small businesses and individual users. Nitro has sold over 2.6 million licenses and has 11,700 Business Customers in 154 countries, including over 68% of the Fortune 500 and three of the Fortune 10. Nitro is headquartered in San Francisco and has offices in Dublin, London, and Melbourne. #LI-SH1 #LI-Remote