Faites partie de la Nitro Good Life
EMEA Inside Sales Manager - Growth - French or German Speaking
Qui nous sommes:
Nitro est une entreprise passionnante et à forte croissance dans le domaine des documents numériques en évolution rapide. Nous plaçons l'humain au centre de tout ce que nous faisons, à la fois nos clients et nos employés.
Cela revient à l'une de nos valeurs fondamentales :
- High Performance - We have a “performance first” orientation and ambitious plans for the company. This means ample opportunity for those who join us to make a big impact. Non-high performers need not apply.
- Be Good - We hire people with big hearts and foster an environment where they can be themselves and do their best work. We celebrate individuality and diversity and provide our employees with the opportunities, the resources and the support they need to thrive and flourish.
- No BS – this one is self-explanatory
Notre proposition de valeur est simple, tangible et facile à prouver : nous pensons que la technologie logicielle doit être facile à utiliser, aider à améliorer les gens et être accessible à tout travailleur du savoir qui veut être plus productif.
Nous avons une mission : nous embauchons des personnes créatives, intelligentes et talentueuses ; nous fabriquons d'excellents produits qui ravissent nos clients ; et nous le faisons de manière gratifiante – une manière qui nous fait du bien et nous rend fiers de faire partie de Nitro.
We are looking for a French or German speaking Inside Sales Manager, to lead a team of highly motivated direct sales Enterprise Account charged with growing the EMEA region and dealing with some of our largest clients.
Nitro’s Inside Sales Manager will be tasked with not only leading the current Account Executive team but will have the headroom, ambition and opportunity to grow the team, and most importantly, consistently achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual sales targets.
We’re looking for a sales leader who can strategically develop and execute a robust regional sales plan, build and grow a team to their full potential to grow revenue, and deliver best in class customer experience.
What you’ll be doing:
- Develop and own a regional sales plan in line with the company’s vision and objectives.
- Lead, motivate and grow a team of high-performing inside sales professionals, providing guidance, mentoring, coaching, and incentivizing as appropriate.
- Support direct reports by regularly participating in client and prospect meetings.
- Maintain deal visibility and accountability at all points in the sales cycle.
- Conduct weekly forecast and 1:1 meetings and coach direct reports on closing strategies.
- Develop and own Key Performance Indicators (KPI) for the sales team, including consistent monitoring of sales activity and effectiveness.
- Accurately forecast expected monthly and quarterly results to Global Sales Leadership.
- Liaise with marketing to develop relevant lead generation and sales campaigns and help ensure all platforms and processes are optimized to deliver on-target performance
- Maintain and develop Nitro’s sales culture of high performance, commitment to customer service and satisfaction, and consistent goal attainment.
Ce que nous recherchons :
- Fluency in German or French.
- Minimum 5+ years of enterprise software sales experience within the technology sector, including 2+ years sales management experience, with a proven track record of meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Proven experience of building high conformance teams focussed on New Business Acquisition. This includes experience mentoring, training and growing technology sales teams.
- Proven record of sales success in a similar software application business in both a strategic and volume transaction sales environment.
- Solid understanding of business intelligence and analysis to identify new revenue opportunities.
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation, and listening skills.
- A strong record of establishing, maintaining, and cultivating customer relationships.
- Solid business acumen and common sense that can be applied to grow Nitro’s customer base and ultimately, increase revenue.
- Experience using Salesforce.com highly desirable.
- BA/BS (or equivalent) required, MBA/Masters preferred.
Location: This role can be located anywhere in the UK, Ireland, France or Germany.
À propos de Nitro :
Nitro is a global document productivity software company accelerating digital transformation in a world that demands the ability to work from anywhere, anytime, on any device. Nitro enables organizations to drive better business outcomes through 100% digital document processes and fast, efficient workflows. The Nitro Productivity Platform offers comprehensive business solutions, including powerful PDF productivity, unlimited eSigning and industry-leading analytics, all supported by a superior customer success team. Nitro has over 2.8 million licensed users and 13,000+ Business Customers in 155 countries, including over 68% of the Fortune 500 and three of the Fortune 10. Nitro is headquartered in San Francisco with hubs in Toronto, Dublin, London, and Melbourne.