Who we are:
Nitro is an exciting, high-growth company in the rapidly evolving digital documents space. We put people at the center of everything we do, both our customers and our employees.
It comes back to one of our core values:
- High Performance - We have a “performance first” orientation and ambitious plans for the company. This means ample opportunity for those who join us to make a big impact. Non-high performers need not apply.
- Be Good - We hire people with big hearts and foster an environment where they can be themselves and do their best work. We celebrate individuality and diversity and provide our employees with the opportunities, the resources and the support they need to thrive and flourish.
- No BS – this one is self-explanatory
Our value proposition is straightforward, tangible and easy to prove: We believe software technology should be easy to use, help make people better, and be accessible to any knowledge worker who wants to be more productive.
We are on a mission: we hire creative, intelligent, talented people; we build great products that delight our customers; and we are doing it in a rewarding way– a way that feels good and makes us proud to be part of Nitro.
We are looking for a Head of BI to join and lead our Business Intelligence team. You will use your skills in big data processing, storage and analytics to help us build our business intelligence infrastructure and deliver on our data initiatives.
What you'll be doing:
Working closely with teams such as Product, Data Science, Finance and Marketing to integrate data sources, perform big data analytics, and enhance Nitro’s digital transformation. You will be responsible for the delivery of enterprise data warehouse and cloud analytical platform solutions. You will be instrumental in enhancing and evolving our processes and systems to support the evolution of our reporting and analytics capabilities.
What we’re looking for:
- 10+ years' experience with evaluating, recommending and implementing data warehouse and business intelligence architectures and tools to meet technical and business requirements.
- Ability to translate a high-level open-ended requirement into delivered products.
- Strong business acumen and ability to communicate with both technical developers and business leaders.
- Ability to advocate for development standards, design patterns, and best practices.
- Knowledge of database structure systems and data mining.
- Experience building ETL processing.
- Expert knowledge of metadata management and related tools.
- Excellent data wrangling skills and knowledge of SQL
- Agile implementation experience.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology, or a similar field.
- Master’s in Business or IT (preferred)
- Amazon AWS knowledge (preferred)
- Experience with Salesforce (preferred)
- Experience with Tableau (preferred)
Nitro is a global document productivity software company driving digital transformation in organizations across multiple industries around the world. The Company’s core solution, the Nitro Productivity Suite™, provides integrated PDF productivity, eSignature, and business intelligence (BI) tools to customers through a horizontal, SaaS and desktop-based software suite. Nitro’s software solution is highly scalable, serving large multinational enterprises and government agencies, as well as small businesses and individual users. Nitro has sold over 2.6 million licenses and has 11,700 Business Customers in 154 countries, including over 68% of the Fortune 500 and three of the Fortune 10. Nitro is headquartered in San Francisco and has offices in Dublin, London, and Melbourne. #LI-SH1 #LI-Remote